Views

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maybe I Just Like Clouds

As you've clearly already noticed. My design/background is quite...let's call it pretty.

Some might assume I have a semi-girly background design of clouds and bright happiness because I'm too lazy to go find a good background. Well you know what I have to say to that?


You're probably right. But maybe clouds are appropriate for such a blog. Although maybe not.

To the point.

Hey world, how you doing? ; )

So Mitchell and I stopped by the more or less reopening of a bar last night for a drink or two. Yet, I found myself several drinks in, several hours later, wondering too myself why I wasn't more prepared. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts under the impression we'd be in and out in like 45 minutes. When I found myself looking around the room at all the pretty ladies, and indeed there was no shortage of talent, and thinking to myself, "shit I'm not dressed for this."

Next time Rockin R Bar, next time.

p.s. But really, it's times like standing in a bar full of attractive women that I stop and thank the lord for answering my prayers.

Oh Lord, thank you for this bounty in which I'm about to receive.

Kachow.

No comments:

Post a Comment