Views

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

If I knew at all what it was like to be pimpin' I would probably wholeheartedly agree with that.

I feel like this "personal" blog may be easier to write for than my other based purely on the fact that I'm not trying to impress anyone or be funny. I'm just writing whatever shit I feel like writing. Which is funny because I feel like that was the original goal of my other blog. I guess that means I just realized I'm trying to hard on that other one. Damn it.

Anyways. I've been jamming out to this song, "Butterfly" by Crazy Town, I believe it is,  and it's kind of catchy. Lately it's been muh new jams. I came across it, not for the first time, but recently on some shitty mixed CD that Mitchell left in my vehicle. Considering it's the only good song on there, I basically listen to it during whatever 5 minutes car ride I make to whatever random errand I'm performing.

Speaking of the ladies. I wasn't, but still, my various options/lack of options/choices have been plaguing me lately. On one hand I have this foolish choice I could make, on the other, an equally foolish choice, and on the third hand, whoever the hells hand that is, a third foolish choice.

I kid, they're not really that foolish, but still I'm not sure how to precede with my cards. Or I could just work on getting a better hand if you know what I mean. No, that's not what I meant you sick fucks. I was continuing the cards reference, I wasn't at all making a...nevermind.

I might just work on getting a better hand. Why rush into feelings or actions when I finally have the freedom that I probably sort of always needed and secretly always desired?

I was thinking a tattoo might be fun. What do you all think? Yay? Nay?

Or practicing Buddhism. I've always kinda suspected that might be a good time. Learn some meditation, inner peace, crazy secret monk martial arts. You know how those robe wearing, hair shaving, dudes roll.

Or fighting a pack of coyotes naked.

Or I supposed I could get a tattoo of a Buddhist fighting coyotes naked. Three birds with one stone. Maybe I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment